- We respect the privacy of the visitors to our website. When you visit our website we do not ask you to disclose any of your personal data, nor do we collect it from other sources.
- The website does not store any personal information or data of the users.
- In following exceptional cases we may have to disclose your identity and personal details,
- In case of a potential threat to the security of our system
- If required by police or law and enforcement department
- If you are a suspect or aide in any type of crime defined by Indian Constitution and international law
- Found guilty of breach of conducts or laws
- In above cases, the customer will attract legal attention.
- It is mandatory for you to provide the correct information at the time of booking. You will be held responsible for the authenticity of the information you provide to the website at the time of booking.
- It is mandatory for the primary guest to be at least 18 years old to check in at the hostel/s.
- The booking made through our website or app is confirmed.
- The booking fee means the amount that will be charged immediately and payable by you on the portal.
- The remaining amount will be payable by you in cash or any other means provided by the hostel/s at the time of check-in at the concerned hostel/s.
- It is mandatory for all the customers without any exceptions to provide the valid and true address and photo ID proof at the time of check-in at the hostel/s.
- If you are a citizen of another country than India, you are requested to provide your passport number and validity of your visa at the time of check-in.
- The booking made through this website is a legal contract between you and the concerned property.
- The company is operating this website to make you available a range of hostels to choose from. Once the booking is made it is the liability of the concerned hostel/s and we are no party held responsible for the transactions and relations between you and the concerned hostel/s.
- Once the booking is done the terms and conditions of the concerned hostel/s will be applicable to you.
- The disputes between you and portal will be settled in the jurisdiction of Bangalore High Court.
- All the rights of admissions are reserved by the concerned hostel/s. The property may deny the entry to unmarried couples or the local residents.
- If your details filled up while booking is not authentic the hostel/s may deny your booking.
- The company has zero tolerance towards the discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, culture, religion, color, race, gender, sexual orientation
- All the information provided by the respective Hostels is done by them on their own responsibility. The portal will not be liable for any discrepancy of the information displayed by the portal.
- The portal will not liable for any services availed by you at the property which may be separately chargeable.
- The time shown on the website will be in accordance with Indian Standard Time Zone.
- You may have to pay separate bank charges while making the payment on the portal which you can check with your bank.
- All the prices on the portal or communicated to you will be in INR ie Indian Rupee.
- The bookings will be completely refundable 48 hours before the check-in date. For example, If the check-in date is 04/12/2017, irrespective of the check-in time,48 hours before the check-in date, that will be anytime before 03/12/2017 00:00 (24-hour Format), the bookings will be completely refundable and any cancellation after that time will be non-refundable.No refunds will be made if the booking is canceled within 48 hours of the check-in date or after the check-in date.
- The refund if applicable will be made within 7 working day to the medium which was used to pay the amount.
- Booking once made cannot be modified. In case any modification is needed i.e. extending booking/ postponing/ shifting to earlier dates, etc. you have to cancel the previous booking and make a fresh booking.
- Cancellation should be done personally.
Name of the company and website
This website http://www.newthomaspg.in/ (the website) is developed, owned, operated and updated by New Thomas PG(“the company”, “we” or “us”)
- You need to provide certain information to book on our website. You warrant that the information provided by you is true and you are solely responsible for any dispute that arises because of the questionability of it.
- This website is developed for the general purpose and for public use. The content including text and images published on our website are subject to Copyright act. You cannot reproduce, republish, upload, sell or use the content from our website, in part or in whole for any commercial purpose including but not limited to derivative works without prior permission. Any such activity will attract a legal attention under the copyright and proprietary acts under the respective jurisdiction.
- However, the content on the website can be printed, downloaded for the non-commercial and personal use in accordance with copyright and intellectual property laws.
- This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the Consumer for the purposes of end-use only
- Our effort is to provide the best services to our customers and we continuously try for the betterment of the user experience. Considering this the may make the changes in/ updates the website anytime or as and when required.
- If the company finds any agents/ aggregators making bulk bookings using this website, the bookings will be canceled immediately without any prior notice or any such communication with concerned the parties and they will immediately attract legal attention and the further business or any business transactions will be withheld thereafter.
- Any obscene content in any form or images tagged in any kind of social media with the name of the company will cause a strict legal action including but not limited to suit of defamation under the respective jurisdiction.
The company does not send you any separate email or use any other separate mode of communication to ask for your bank/ credit/ debit card details for the booking you have asked for. When you enter our website to make booking the process is carried out by filling the required fields by the user in the predefined form generated by the company. Therefore, the Company hereby disclaims of any dispute/s arose due to your communication regarding your personal details to any such perpetrators.
Reliability of the information
- Our website contains a large amount of data and we sincerely endeavor to verify and keep it up to date. However, in spite of our perpetual and sincere efforts to keep the information up to date on our website, we may still have some limitations like errors in dates or exact distance from place to place or the events as they differ from place to place and regions including states in India. Therefore, we do not accept any liability for such errors. However, we will appreciate if you write us at email@example.com to help us to update in case if you come across any such errors.
- The company does not take responsibility for the reliability or authenticity of the information provided by the third party links or websites.
- Disclaimer of the activities, sports, products, etc. mentioned on the website
- While the activities mentioned on the website are subject to personal risk, you should consider them before going for the same. In case of any mishap website or the company won’t be responsible for the same.
- The company does not endorse any such activities which involve risk or potential threat of any kind.
- The company does not endorse the equipment, paraphernalia, brands, products or any kind of material used by the people or entities on our website.
- The company does not endorse any medicinal remedies, alternative medicines or the institutes providing these.
Third party links
- When you click on a third party link and navigate to it leaving our website, the terms and conditions of that will be applicable to you.
- Our website or company do not take any responsibility for the damage caused to your computer system because of the third party links and any malware of any type involved to do so.
- The company does not guarantee the privacy and the security of the Internet services which are used by you.
If any dispute arises between you and the company it has to be resolved under the jurisdiction of High Court of Bangalore.